"My Life"

My name is, Valerie Negrette Escobar. I was born on October 3rd/2002 in Barranquilla, Colombia. I study at Lyndon B Johnson School, I'm in 11th grade . I've been studying for almost 9 years in this school, I entered in 3rd grade when i was only 7 years old and now i'm 15 years old, time passes quite fast. In these school I met my lifelong friends, which I trust and love with my whole heart.

My family is composed by my dad,mom, my three siblings and my dog. My dad's name is Manuel Negrette, he's a really sweet guy who loves to read books and write poems. My dad is a really hard working person, he is a doctor who specializes in orthopedics and traumatology. My mom's name is Sandra Escobar, she is truly a multitask person, I can't even think about something this woman doesn't know how to do it , she does from cooking gourmet meals to fixing the pipe, and i'm not even kidding.

I've lived my whole life in Barranquilla, even tho it's not a big city, I really enjoy living here because there's always something to do and I have all my friends here. Most of my family is from Montería, both of my parents were born there, so we are constantly traveling there to keep in touch with our relatives.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Where I Live

Self-Reliance

Story- The House Next Door